Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BrenRen Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feed me, Seymour! Any and all comments lovingly treasured for all time to come! Thanks!

Love and hot fudge,
Bren Ren
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, I really, really like this. I was a bit worried at first because I'm one who--apparently a minority--believed Clark when he said Clark was who he was and Superman was what he could do...but you blew me away with the way you cataloged the different facets of the complex man who is Clark Kent, the whole man.

I think you really captured the voice of Lois Lane, and I love so many of the phrases peppered throughout this piece. My favorite is the one about how he's not too good to be true; he is true and good. But I liked so many others that it's hard to pick them out.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a cute rambling of Lois's mind. Nice! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved it! smile1

Right from here at the beginning:
It takes one hell of a woman to handle three husbands. And I am, without a doubt, one hell of a woman. Hell, it takes three husbands to handle me!
I love this side of Lois.

And I love the way she sees her three husbands. clap

Bob

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Very nicely done! smile

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I really like how you have Lois sounding a bit proud of herself, a bit cocky almost at having 3 men, but then it turns out that it is really her knowing what she has and how blessed she is to have Clark! clap

EvelynC
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great job with Lois' voice.

I love that she's acknowledged her former crush on Superman:

He was a real-life superhero fantasy… and he swept me off my feet, figuratively and literally. How on earth was I not supposed to get totally carried away with him?
Joan

Merriwether
Merriwether
Very cute, Bren. smile I like the distinction Lois makes among Clark's various "personas". But, of course, her Husband deservers his capital letter, since that's who is he when he's alone with her -- his true self, the one only three people ever really get to see. Nice. smile

Kathy

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
That was cute and so Lois (or, at least, how I'd imagine Lois' ramblings in her mind would go like!)

clap

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love this story! It does take three husbands to keep up with Lois Lane.

Isn't she glad the blinders finally came off?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard