Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#29936 05/16/06 05:20 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Excellent, insightful view into what it's like to be Superman's wife. It's not the glamorous life that many casual observers might imagine it would be, but Lois does love him enough to bear the worries silently. Not everyone would be that strong. I particularly loved that last line.

All so beautifully put; this is something to be savored.

Thank you.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, that was so touching. Such eloquence and beauty in so few words.

I loved it. I've often thought how it must wrench her heart when he gets called away. How she must worry over him while he's gone...holding her breath that he comes home...that she doesn't see or hear some horrible story about the death of Superman at a rescue.

Very well done. Thank you. thumbsup

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was really beautiful! To see what Lois goes through pretty much all the time, because whether it's for something minor or a world disaster, he gets that look in his eyes all the time. And to not know whether or not he'll be restored to her, to just silently feel these things so he won't get upset that she's *so* affected by the flip side of who he is... just... thumbsup

Thank you for sharing!

Nicole smile

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! Very well written.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments -- Chris, MetroRhodes, Nicole and Jackie, your feedback blew me away! Seriously, guys, thanks for reading and for all the kind words. They're much appreciated!

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard