Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Incognito FDK: A Pound of Flesh (1/1) - 05/16/06 09:20 PM
Excellent, insightful view into what it's like to be Superman's wife. It's not the glamorous life that many casual observers might imagine it would be, but Lois does love him enough to bear the worries silently. Not everyone would be that strong. I particularly loved that last line.

All so beautifully put; this is something to be savored.

Thank you.
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: A Pound of Flesh (1/1) - 05/16/06 09:38 PM
Aww, that was so touching. Such eloquence and beauty in so few words.

I loved it. I've often thought how it must wrench her heart when he gets called away. How she must worry over him while he's gone...holding her breath that he comes home...that she doesn't see or hear some horrible story about the death of Superman at a rescue.

Very well done. Thank you. thumbsup
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: A Pound of Flesh (1/1) - 05/17/06 10:26 AM
This was really beautiful! To see what Lois goes through pretty much all the time, because whether it's for something minor or a world disaster, he gets that look in his eyes all the time. And to not know whether or not he'll be restored to her, to just silently feel these things so he won't get upset that she's *so* affected by the flip side of who he is... just... thumbsup

Thank you for sharing!

Nicole smile
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: A Pound of Flesh (1/1) - 05/17/06 10:33 AM
Wow! Very well written.

Jackie
Posted By: angelic_editor Re: FDK: A Pound of Flesh (1/1) - 05/23/06 07:09 PM
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments -- Chris, MetroRhodes, Nicole and Jackie, your feedback blew me away! Seriously, guys, thanks for reading and for all the kind words. They're much appreciated!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards