Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
It has finally arrived - the end of Murder Over Metropolis. I hope you enjoyed this wild ride. Get ready to hold on because the sequel Dancing Over Death will have us holding our breath with the closeness of Lois & Clark moving forward and a villain back from the dead.

Final Chapter

Features Writer
Features Writer
Glad they resolved a few things, though now I'm worried about Trask. Is it too much to hope that he somehow accidently gets poisoned by that creepy stuff they disposed of before he can do anything?

Last edited by Blueowl; 11/27/23 10:06 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And when I thought their problems were over, it looks like they are just starting! dizzy Trask?! shock

And I'm still not sure if Lex is dead. Lex and Trask together would be terrifying. thud I hope you start posting soon, please? grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Totally agree with Ultra Woman. Dealing with both Trask and Lex is a little more trouble than either Lois or Clark want to handle. They need assistance.

Time to call Bernie at S.T.A.R. Labs! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Glad they resolved a few things, though now I'm worried about Trask. Is it too much to hope that he somehow accidently gets poisoned by that creepy stuff they disposed of before he can do anything?

Yes, a few things are resolved. Oh, don't I wish Trask could get poisoned, but not yet. Thank you for reading and leaving feedback.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
And when I thought their problems were over, it looks like they are just starting! dizzy Trask?! shock

And I'm still not sure if Lex is dead. Lex and Trask together would be terrifying. thud I hope you start posting soon, please? grovel

Andreia

I want to say when I kill people off, they stay dead, but one never knows. Yes, Lex & Trask would be terrifying. I hope I can start the new story today. Not sure when it will be posted yet though. Thank you for reading and feedback.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Totally agree with Ultra Woman. Dealing with both Trask and Lex is a little more trouble than either Lois or Clark want to handle. They need assistance.

Time to call Bernie at S.T.A.R. Labs! dance

Oh, I forgot about Bernie. Dealing with Trask will be a whole bit more trouble with Lex. Thank you for reading this to the end and commenting.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Interesting ending. So Kelly revived Trask with kryptonite? I wonder if that will have lingering effects concerning Clark. eek

Can't wait for that sequel. Thanks for sharing this story.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard