Originally Posted by Blueowl
Glad they resolved a few things, though now I'm worried about Trask. Is it too much to hope that he somehow accidently gets poisoned by that creepy stuff they disposed of before he can do anything?

Yes, a few things are resolved. Oh, don't I wish Trask could get poisoned, but not yet. Thank you for reading and leaving feedback.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
And when I thought their problems were over, it looks like they are just starting! dizzy Trask?! shock

And I'm still not sure if Lex is dead. Lex and Trask together would be terrifying. thud I hope you start posting soon, please? grovel

Andreia

I want to say when I kill people off, they stay dead, but one never knows. Yes, Lex & Trask would be terrifying. I hope I can start the new story today. Not sure when it will be posted yet though. Thank you for reading and feedback.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Totally agree with Ultra Woman. Dealing with both Trask and Lex is a little more trouble than either Lois or Clark want to handle. They need assistance.

Time to call Bernie at S.T.A.R. Labs! dance

Oh, I forgot about Bernie. Dealing with Trask will be a whole bit more trouble with Lex. Thank you for reading this to the end and commenting.