OP Offline
Columnist
A
Putting that story to bed gave them quite the little adrenaline rush wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
UM HELLO.

I don’t really have much feedback other than that, haha. Gorgeous writing, ladies. Honestly, sometimes I think fanfic writers are way better than published ones.

So her pajamas… where they the ones she wore in s4? I’m trying to remember… I’m going to have to watch some eps!

Looking forward to seeing what else you’ve got in store for Clark’s trip to metropolis!!

A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Originally Posted by traceylynn
So her pajamas… where they the ones she wore in s4? I’m trying to remember… I’m going to have to watch some eps!

She wore them in S3 when Clark left for New Krypton and she was eating her feelings -- screenshot!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow.

They worked long and hard to the newsroom. Coming home to tea ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C

Originally Posted by AnnieM
Originally Posted by traceylynn

She wore them in S3 when Clark left for New Krypton and she was eating her feelings -- screenshot!

That does look like S4 to me. It’s just after he had returned and Trey interrupts their reunion on the door step to her apartment building. Ching comes in after this and tells her Clark was bummed before helping her smuggle aboard the spaceship

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
How do I get access to the nfic version? I’m a long time lurker for many, many years, but this story finally prompted me to create an account.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Write a private message to one of the admins. SuperBek should be able to grant you permission. And welcome to the boards. Yay to delurking. I hope we'll be seeing more of you!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I got the request for access and just got you all set up!! And yay! Ditto to what bakasi said!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
By the way, you're more likely to get any fanfic related questions answered in the Fanfic Related Folder. Searching for a story? It's almost a given that someone around here knows the answer

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
I’m super flattered that this is your first post. I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Thanks for adding me. This story is truly fantastic. I’m not even sure how long I’ve been lurking here - a very long time indeed!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard