Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AnnieM FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/22/22 01:06 PM
Putting that story to bed gave them quite the little adrenaline rush wink
Posted By: traceylynn Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/23/22 02:28 PM
UM HELLO.

I don’t really have much feedback other than that, haha. Gorgeous writing, ladies. Honestly, sometimes I think fanfic writers are way better than published ones.

So her pajamas… where they the ones she wore in s4? I’m trying to remember… I’m going to have to watch some eps!

Looking forward to seeing what else you’ve got in store for Clark’s trip to metropolis!!
Posted By: AnnieM Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/26/22 04:49 AM
Originally Posted by traceylynn
So her pajamas… where they the ones she wore in s4? I’m trying to remember… I’m going to have to watch some eps!

She wore them in S3 when Clark left for New Krypton and she was eating her feelings -- screenshot!

Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/27/22 07:00 PM
Wow.

They worked long and hard to the newsroom. Coming home to tea ...
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/28/22 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieM
Originally Posted by traceylynn

She wore them in S3 when Clark left for New Krypton and she was eating her feelings -- screenshot!

That does look like S4 to me. It’s just after he had returned and Trey interrupts their reunion on the door step to her apartment building. Ching comes in after this and tells her Clark was bummed before helping her smuggle aboard the spaceship
Posted By: LCfansincethe90 Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/03/23 07:53 PM
How do I get access to the nfic version? I’m a long time lurker for many, many years, but this story finally prompted me to create an account.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/03/23 08:34 PM
Write a private message to one of the admins. SuperBek should be able to grant you permission. And welcome to the boards. Yay to delurking. I hope we'll be seeing more of you!
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/03/23 08:35 PM
I got the request for access and just got you all set up!! And yay! Ditto to what bakasi said!!

Sara smile
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/03/23 08:37 PM
By the way, you're more likely to get any fanfic related questions answered in the Fanfic Related Folder. Searching for a story? It's almost a given that someone around here knows the answer
Posted By: AnnieM Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/03/23 08:45 PM
I’m super flattered that this is your first post. I hope you continue to enjoy the story!
Posted By: LCfansincethe90 Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (5/33) - 07/05/23 12:07 AM
Thanks for adding me. This story is truly fantastic. I’m not even sure how long I’ve been lurking here - a very long time indeed!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards