Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
As you may have read in our Kickoff Post, we are excited to introduce a new category for fanart! This new category honors the artists among us. Any original piece of fanart – banners, posters, trailers, music videos, etc – made and shared in 2022 is eligible.

We recognize that each of these types of fanart involves completely different skill sets and that the time and effort spent on a music video is vastly different than that spent on a graphic. In a perfect world, they would definitely be two separate categories. Our hope is that by including a general category like this, we will encourage more submissions in the future, hopefully enough to split it into multiple categories.

As for eligibility, Everything posted on the Lois and Clark Fanfic Message Boards in 2022 is automatically eligible. If you have posted or shared publicly (in 2022) any fanart that is NOT here, you MUST OPT-IN. Because this is new and not all FoLCs may be used to posting their fanart here on the MBs anymore, we are giving everyone until next Tuesday, January 31st to opt-in for eligibility.

All you have to do to opt-in is share a link to your work in a reply to this post. Anything that you have made and publicly shared with FoLCs (whether tumblr, Discord, Skype, personal website, YouTube, DeviantArt, etc.) IN 2022 is eligible by opting in.

Please help us make this new category successful this year so that we can hopefully properly celebrate each skill set differently in subsequent years!

Have a question? Ask it here! Or you can PM any of the K-Com members or reach out on Discord too! You can also send an email to us here: Kcom@kerthawards.com

The Kerth Committee
(Sara, Michael, Annie, and lovetvfan)

Other 2023 Kerth posts…
Kerth Announcement Post / Index
Eligible stories list
Official Kickoff Post (Schedule and Categories)
Eligible Fanart and Opt-In Opportunity
Take the Poll: Ceremony Dates and Times
Official Nominees for 2023
Nominations Closed and THANK YOU!
Call for Volunteers
Voting Has Started
2023 Ceremony Information — Where and How
Voting Has Closed
OFFICIAL CEREMONY TIME AND SCHEDULE
The Winners! That’s a Wrap!

Activities
25th Annual Kerth Awards 2023: Activity—Writer’s Year in Review
25th Annual Kerth Awards 2023: Activity—Reader’s Year in Review
25th Annual Kerth Awards 2023: Activity—Kerth Challenges

Last edited by KSaraSara; 04/30/23 08:30 PM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
Here are links to my youtube for the videos I made this year:

On Your Shore by Charlotte Martin
Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen

Last edited by KSaraSara; 01/25/23 07:04 PM. Reason: Fixing embeds

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Columnist
Columnist
I have mine in the Fanart by CRene section of the FoLC Productions TOC page. But here are the links to those ones I did this past year.

Banner 1:
[Linked Image]

Banner 2:
[Linked Image]

Banner 3:
[Linked Image]

Banner 4:
[Linked Image]

Banner 5:
[Linked Image]

Banner 6:
[Linked Image]

Banner 7:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by KSaraSara; 03/23/23 02:18 AM. Reason: Made individual embeds for each banner so that it’s easy to have the individual fanart items by name for easier nominations.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer

Last edited by folc4evernaday; 03/23/23 06:51 PM. Reason: Made individual links for each video and embeds for the banners so that it’s easy to have the individual fanart items by name for easier nominations.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard