Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#294816 01/09/23 04:11 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if the NKers arrived at any other time during the canon episodes?

Would they not recognize Clark if they arrived before he debuted Superman? What would they have done if Lois and Clark had already been married by the time they arrived? Would B39 have shifted focus to Nor instead of Superman during GGGoH?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B39 would be very happy, finally the day they have been preparing for has come. Would love to read that in a fic.

How how about Contact, it wasn’t Bob Fences who kidnapped Lois but the NKers, Clark has left Lois because he doesn’t want her to be hurt by Tez or Nor. He wants to make her hate him because he doesn’t think he will be back on earth.

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki,

I do have my Wedding Crashers to offer in that regard peep

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooh, some good points, guys!

Darth, I will have to make some time to read that!

Good news, this made my muse wake up! Here is what she gave me, and I have something else half marinating in my brain. Timing Is Everything

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Forever and All Eternity I: Fate

This is a great one. Zara and Ching come when they are already married with children.

I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of the NK Arc happening when Clark broke up with Lois.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
"You're not Kal-EL!"
"Not Kal-El, Ultra-Lucille. Say it. Ultra-Lucille. Let it roll off your tongue."

Shallowford
B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
There is also "Awaken my HEart" by Female Hawk, which considers what might have happened if the NK's came for Clark when he was still a teenager. It's a great read!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Another suggestion is Carol M's two stories. The second deals with the NKers, although the first is helpful to see the whole story. Both great reads.

In Sickness And In Health
What if Lois hadn't been switched for the clone until after the wedding? When Clark finds out that he's her husband, he takes steps to remove her from Deter's "care."

Till Death Do Us Part
A New Krypton story in which Lois and Clark are married when Zara tells them that she's already married to Kal-El. And there are dire consequences for everyone involved if Clark won't renounce Lois forever. Sequel to the author's In Sickness and In Health.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, guys, I was hoping to jump start people's muses. Not really asking to compile lists of already existing work. Though the suggestions are tempting!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard