Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram New Krypton Challenge! - 01/09/23 08:11 PM
What if the NKers arrived at any other time during the canon episodes?

Would they not recognize Clark if they arrived before he debuted Superman? What would they have done if Lois and Clark had already been married by the time they arrived? Would B39 have shifted focus to Nor instead of Superman during GGGoH?
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/09/23 08:38 PM
B39 would be very happy, finally the day they have been preparing for has come. Would love to read that in a fic.

How how about Contact, it wasn’t Bob Fences who kidnapped Lois but the NKers, Clark has left Lois because he doesn’t want her to be hurt by Tez or Nor. He wants to make her hate him because he doesn’t think he will be back on earth.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/09/23 09:54 PM
Hi Vicki,

I do have my Wedding Crashers to offer in that regard peep

wave Michael
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/09/23 11:12 PM
Ooh, some good points, guys!

Darth, I will have to make some time to read that!

Good news, this made my muse wake up! Here is what she gave me, and I have something else half marinating in my brain. Timing Is Everything
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/10/23 01:34 AM
Forever and All Eternity I: Fate

This is a great one. Zara and Ching come when they are already married with children.

I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of the NK Arc happening when Clark broke up with Lois.
Posted By: Shallowford Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/11/23 10:10 AM
"You're not Kal-EL!"
"Not Kal-El, Ultra-Lucille. Say it. Ultra-Lucille. Let it roll off your tongue."
Posted By: BlindPassenger Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/11/23 07:49 PM
There is also "Awaken my HEart" by Female Hawk, which considers what might have happened if the NK's came for Clark when he was still a teenager. It's a great read!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/12/23 02:14 PM
Another suggestion is Carol M's two stories. The second deals with the NKers, although the first is helpful to see the whole story. Both great reads.

In Sickness And In Health
What if Lois hadn't been switched for the clone until after the wedding? When Clark finds out that he's her husband, he takes steps to remove her from Deter's "care."

Till Death Do Us Part
A New Krypton story in which Lois and Clark are married when Zara tells them that she's already married to Kal-El. And there are dire consequences for everyone involved if Clark won't renounce Lois forever. Sequel to the author's In Sickness and In Health.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: New Krypton Challenge! - 01/12/23 02:17 PM
Okay, guys, I was hoping to jump start people's muses. Not really asking to compile lists of already existing work. Though the suggestions are tempting!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards