Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey guys,

Sorry for the long hiatus. RL has thrown up a curveball at me and I'm trying to make it through the day. I'm going through a divorce right now. I'm hoping by beginning of October things will have settled down enough for me to focus on editing this last bit of this fic. Thanks for your understanding.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I’m sorry you’re going through that frown I thoroughly enjoy reading your work and will be waiting.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really sorry to read about this. Please take each day one at a time. As Chickberry said, we will be here patiently waiting.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I, too, echo Chickberry and Morgana. My heart goes out to you.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey all. I know it's been a long while. As I posted awhile back I've been dealing with a lot of RL stuff that slowed my muse down quite a bit. Well, I'm finally feeling in the right headspace to get this fic wrapped up and dipping myself back in. Hope everyone enjoys. Chapter is here.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks everyone for hanging in this long with me. I hope everyone enjoys this one. Final chapter - Chapter 16 is up and ready.

Thank you!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Who is the whistleblower? My money is on either Daitch or Bernie.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finished! Nice way to bring Jack and his brother Denny into the story. Will there be a sequel?

Morgana

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard