Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293974 11/25/22 10:20 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
For three days my inbox has received LnC fanfic comments. Not just the ones I have commented on, but all of them.
Surely this is a glitch that can be fixed? sad

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #293981 11/25/22 11:33 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Morgana—that’s certainly overwhelming! I’m sorry! I looked into the user settings and didn’t see anything that seems out of whack from what I can tell…only that you’re requesting email updates for posts you’re following. But you’ve said you’re getting ALL of them!

I’ll let Annette know about the issue, but in the meantime, the best I can do is just to uncheck that box for email updates for just the posts you’re following. That’s not ideal, I’m sorry!

I know there’s been a super flurry of new stories, and thus lots of fdk and replies to fdk lately—so my inbox has been getting hit as well! I’m sorry you seem to be getting EVERYTHING and not just the ones you want. Hopefully we can resolve soon!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Morgana #293998 11/26/22 02:56 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I love the super flurry of stories! But comments of everything... dizzy

Thanks so much for the help Sara. It is much appreciated!

Morgana

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #294005 11/26/22 03:50 PM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
It just occurred to me that you might have the entire forum “bookmarked” for following…maybe you clicked it by accident at some point? Can you check each forum to see if the “New thread” has a filled in bookmark or not? Let me know! Here’s a screencap of where to look just in case.

[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

Morgana #294020 11/27/22 10:39 AM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks! I did click it by mistake and trying to add a new thread. Appreciate the help! party

Morgana

Morgana #294039 11/27/22 08:05 PM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
You’re welcome! Glad it’s figured out!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard