Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana Email overload - 11/26/22 02:20 AM
For three days my inbox has received LnC fanfic comments. Not just the ones I have commented on, but all of them.
Surely this is a glitch that can be fixed? sad
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Email overload - 11/26/22 03:33 AM
Morgana—that’s certainly overwhelming! I’m sorry! I looked into the user settings and didn’t see anything that seems out of whack from what I can tell…only that you’re requesting email updates for posts you’re following. But you’ve said you’re getting ALL of them!

I’ll let Annette know about the issue, but in the meantime, the best I can do is just to uncheck that box for email updates for just the posts you’re following. That’s not ideal, I’m sorry!

I know there’s been a super flurry of new stories, and thus lots of fdk and replies to fdk lately—so my inbox has been getting hit as well! I’m sorry you seem to be getting EVERYTHING and not just the ones you want. Hopefully we can resolve soon!

Sara smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: Email overload - 11/26/22 06:56 PM
I love the super flurry of stories! But comments of everything... dizzy

Thanks so much for the help Sara. It is much appreciated!

Morgana
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Email overload - 11/26/22 07:50 PM
It just occurred to me that you might have the entire forum “bookmarked” for following…maybe you clicked it by accident at some point? Can you check each forum to see if the “New thread” has a filled in bookmark or not? Let me know! Here’s a screencap of where to look just in case.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Morgana Re: Email overload - 11/27/22 02:39 PM
Thanks! I did click it by mistake and trying to add a new thread. Appreciate the help! party
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Email overload - 11/28/22 12:05 AM
You’re welcome! Glad it’s figured out!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards