K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Welcome home, Clark!

You can find the story TOC here (with links to the first and second stories as well if you want or need to catch up!)

This story the third in the Wherever You Will Go Series.
Story 1: Wherever You Will Go (nfic version archived here)
Story 2: Away From the Sun (nfic version archived here)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you again for letting me be part of such an epic fic!

Somehow, coming back to chapter one after seeing how it all shakes out, I'm knocked back by even *more* feels than the first time! Clark's disorientation so feelable here, and so tragic. The fact that you can write so powerfully *and* keep it going strong over multiple chapters is impressive! My hat is off to you, Woman!

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Welp, I'm in tears.

The realistic feel of this is so intense it's amazing, from the emotion to the things they never tell new parents. And knowing from personal experience, baby poop really does get /everywhere/.

Anyway, I hope he gives himself some time and isn't too hard on himself, though knowing Clark....

Can't wait for more!

Columnist
Columnist
I still love how you started this. So much emotion and the way he is starting to remember what it feels like to be human. I am so happy I was part of this also. Thank you.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I like how this starts. Clark's confusion is palpable. I can't wait to learn more about what happened on Krypton and how Clark is going to pull through.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
The fact that you can write so powerfully *and* keep it going strong over multiple chapters is impressive! My hat is off to you, Woman!

GAHH!! What a lovely, amazing compliment!! I love hearing that everything is so feelable, too!! Thank you for all your amazing help!! love

Blueowl—ahh!! I *LOVE* that I made you cry! (That sounds horrible but you know what I mean!) Thank you so much for letting me know what you thought and that it felt realistic and intense—high praise! Thank you!! And yeah… you know Clark… he’ll try, though!

CarrieRene—I love hearing when people can really feel the emotions! That’s always my goal when I write because that’s what I LOVE as a reader. Thanks so much for the help and the feedback!!

Bakasi—Yay for palpable confusion!! We’re definitely going to find out more about what happened on New Krypton…buckle in! (Which, to me, is still weird to say because I had been *adamant* about not wanting to do ANY New Krypton scenes because…who wants to write that?? Well, apparently my muse was dying to write that! Who knew?)

Thank you all for the feedback! love

Chapter 2 coming up in a few (because it’s already Sunday here and I’m impatient. lol)

Sara smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey, I remember this story! Looking forward to the continuation.

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Thanks, Amy! I hope you enjoy!!

Sara smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard