Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Lynn!

Let’s see…

Invisible or Fly
Hmm … early season one. Unless they pick up on it later.

LOIS: Every time my husband flies off on an emergency, I become invisible.

While she asked the inevitable question in return, he surreptitiously super-looked around to make sure no one was observing. Would he ever get a better opening than the one she had given him just now?
shock

“Invisible, because I already can fly.” He proceeded to demonstrate by hovering a few inches above the balcony.
Eep!

, “You hadn’t been angry that I didn’t share my tea preferences with you until a few minutes ago; please don’t be angry that I hadn’t shared some other things I do that to me are as matter-of-fact as drinking lapsang souchong.”
I’m not sure that argument counts. Lois might see things differently there.

You made me think you were two different people.”
Awww… just like a politicianclap

but I needed to be sure I wouldn’t become your next Kerth.”
LOIS: that’s not… I mean… I wouldn’t … wait what mean by “Kerth”. This is a Pulitzer, at least!

She laughed bitterly, “Kerth? More like a Pulitzer. But I wouldn’t do that to you.”
laugh

As they took to the sky, he laughingly asked, “So has the game now shifted to ‘Fly or grow old’?”
Did he just propose?

And as they flew over the city he had so quickly come to love, he knew that his own answer to that question would be, "Both."
And did she just accept?

Sweet. Quiet. Cute.

And reading the FDK, I didn’t mind the early untwist. What would fanfic be without the What Ifs of those goofballs going off at an unexpected angle?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Did he just propose?
In a "non-proposal proposal with plenty of room for denial as needed" sort of way -- maybe.

And as they flew over the city he had so quickly come to love, he knew that his own answer to that question would be, "Both."

And did she just accept?
Nope. It was he who was thinking "Both," not her.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
In a "non-proposal proposal with plenty of room for denial as needed" sort of way -- maybe.
=> going on a journey in vagueness only to end on "maybe" rotflol

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard