Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Well, folcs...you waited a long time for this chapter. I hope it was worth the wait. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
It was worth it! I’m just…wow! It’s so beautiful! You and Kathy did an amazing job. Thanks for making me smile on one of the worst days of my life. I’ve been in tears all day but reading this made me happy. Thank you! Now I’m going to read it again. I can’t wait for more. I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
This was so beautiful and the revelation was worth the wait. It was wonderfully handled and I love that Lois loves him all the more because of the fact that his only desire was to help or make her happy. She was right when she said that he could totally use his powers for evil ventures because nothing on earth could stop him and yet he chooses to use his powers for good.

Keep it up!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Definitely worth the wait. A beautiful revelation. Thanks

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
This just might be the best revelation I've ever read. It's certainly way up there.
Thanks for sharing ^_^

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Another fantastic fix. smile1 A picture-perfect revelation with a happy ending. love

It occurred to me that many authors would have ended the story right here (or close to here—we do need to take care of Luthor). Thankfully, we have many chapters left to enjoy! So, does that mean we can look forward to a whole new and improved wedding arc too? wink

Just pondering their future. I know you will not disappoint us.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can’t read the next part without commenting on this one… SO GOOD, ladies! I adored the way you handled this revelation - from her covering for him instinctively at the hospital in the last part (I cheered) to the way she told him she knew who he was - the man who quoted poetry, etc (I had to wipe a tear)… it was gorgeous. The whole thing.

Totally wish we could see this version of Lois and Clark on screen, too! Call up HBO max, tell ‘em you’ve got a winner here wink

Loving this - and can’t wait to see how they catch Lex, too!!

Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally Posted by Songbird
Thanks for making me smile on one of the worst days of my life. I’ve been in tears all day but reading this made me happy. Thank you! Now I’m going to read it again. I can’t wait for more. I love this story!
Hugs to you, Songbird! I hope whatever is going on gets resolved, and I'm so glad this chapter came at just the right time! (And hopefully today's chapter just added more happiness. love )

Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
So, does that mean we can look forward to a whole new and improved wedding arc too? wink
Just pondering their future. I know you will not disappoint us.
This comment really made me laugh, but not for the reasons you probably think. Because at this point, we have no plans to write up their wedding specifically ... but that didn't stop us from spending HOURS (and I mean HOURS AND HOURS!!) plotting said wedding in intense detail -- where it will be and who will stay where (because spoiler alert, it will take place in Smallville, but as already established, there are no hotels in town), what role everyone will undertake, how things would play out, etc. And we laughed ourselves silly not because the wedding itself will be at all silly -- of course it's going to be wonderfully romantic -- but because we spent HOURS AND HOURS plotting a story that we have no intention of actually writing. lol That is how gone we are on this universe. sloppy

Thank you, all, for the comments! We've been so, so eager for you all to get to this part of the story. We just love this revelation ever so much!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
What do you mean, you're not going to write it! What kind of "Chump" are you? wink

Of course you can't spend HOURS & HOURS plotting a story--not to mention laughing yourselves silly--and then not share it with your adoring fans. wildguy I believe that's a violation of the L&C Fan Club Code of Ethics, Section 501 (or is that 105?). And, if I recall correctly, Lois Lane authored the part entitled, You're a Chump If. grin

You did say Part III was shorter than Parts I & II. You could amend that(we don't mind additions!). Or Part IV is always an option. It would be shameful to waste all that creative energy. And you gotta admit this "Happy Place" you've created is a good respite from our RL Bizarro world on most days. thumbsup

Your story is, in a word, Magical. And we don't want to miss one piece of it! Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by Penny_Lane; 08/12/22 11:10 PM.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard