Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
How cute are they investigating together? And I love some quality Henderson interaction -- he's still scratching his head about Lois' boyfriend, the teacher from Kansas.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
They are totally adorable together! I can imagine that Henderson is scratching his head seeing Lois Lane with a boyfriend let alone a boyfriend who is a teacher from Kansas. Hopefully they can get to Luthor and soon!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I love how Clark helped with the investigation. And Henderson's reaction to Lois' boyfriend was hilarious. Thank you for writing this amazing tale.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois definitely has all the connections!

I assume Clark's FAA article ran in the paper, but no one seems to have mentioned his first DP byline... yet.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another terrific chapter! Lois & Clark are very cute investigating together. Henderson’s reaction to Lois really having a boyfriend was funny. I can’t wait for the next chapter tomorrow! I love this story!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I gotta say while 'the boyfriend' is deservedly racking up points and enlarging his fan base in Metropolis; your Lois Lane in action is really something to behold! Very impressive. I suspect Perry already has envisioned the ‘Hottest Team in Town’ campaign!

BTW, one of the best aspects of your writing is the variety of meaningful secondary characters that are woven throughout the story—like Cat, Lana, and here Henderson; and even Scott, the source at the prison. You bring them to life in a way that adds something (not sure how to describe it); maybe richness and depth that was sorely lacking in the TV series. thumbsup

Now, my question remains. Just where is Luthor? peep

I suppose Lois never got a look at the underground bunker in this AU—lucky girl! Or maybe you found a more ingenious hideout for the evil villain! We gotta catch him so we can get back to the “progression of their relationship.” wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad to see Henderson make an appearance! Like everyone else, I agree the 'boyfriend from Kansas' comments were exactly what I would expect him to say!

Lois has certainly changed, from being attached to her pager to wishing the stupid thing would disappear. Yup, all the signs that our favorite lady reporter is rapidly turning into a woman falling deeply in love.

Originally thought I would binge this story, but I am reading slowly and enjoying every word. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard