Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AnnieM FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/25/22 05:45 AM
How cute are they investigating together? And I love some quality Henderson interaction -- he's still scratching his head about Lois' boyfriend, the teacher from Kansas.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/25/22 09:23 AM
They are totally adorable together! I can imagine that Henderson is scratching his head seeing Lois Lane with a boyfriend let alone a boyfriend who is a teacher from Kansas. Hopefully they can get to Luthor and soon!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/25/22 06:58 PM
I love how Clark helped with the investigation. And Henderson's reaction to Lois' boyfriend was hilarious. Thank you for writing this amazing tale.
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/25/22 09:22 PM
Lois definitely has all the connections!

I assume Clark's FAA article ran in the paper, but no one seems to have mentioned his first DP byline... yet.
Posted By: Songbird Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/26/22 01:45 AM
Thanks for another terrific chapter! Lois & Clark are very cute investigating together. Henderson’s reaction to Lois really having a boyfriend was funny. I can’t wait for the next chapter tomorrow! I love this story!
Posted By: Penny_Lane Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/26/22 03:15 AM
I gotta say while 'the boyfriend' is deservedly racking up points and enlarging his fan base in Metropolis; your Lois Lane in action is really something to behold! Very impressive. I suspect Perry already has envisioned the ‘Hottest Team in Town’ campaign!

BTW, one of the best aspects of your writing is the variety of meaningful secondary characters that are woven throughout the story—like Cat, Lana, and here Henderson; and even Scott, the source at the prison. You bring them to life in a way that adds something (not sure how to describe it); maybe richness and depth that was sorely lacking in the TV series. thumbsup

Now, my question remains. Just where is Luthor? peep

I suppose Lois never got a look at the underground bunker in this AU—lucky girl! Or maybe you found a more ingenious hideout for the evil villain! We gotta catch him so we can get back to the “progression of their relationship.” wink
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Magic of Love (6/33) - 07/28/22 10:19 AM
So glad to see Henderson make an appearance! Like everyone else, I agree the 'boyfriend from Kansas' comments were exactly what I would expect him to say!

Lois has certainly changed, from being attached to her pager to wishing the stupid thing would disappear. Yup, all the signs that our favorite lady reporter is rapidly turning into a woman falling deeply in love.

Originally thought I would binge this story, but I am reading slowly and enjoying every word. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards