Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
A four-hour phone call! And Cat and Jimmy have caught wind of her "secret not-boyfriend". wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
OMG they are completely adorable! Love that Lois didn’t even realise how late it was when she was speaking with Clark even though she worried that they wouldn’t have anything to talk about. Jimmy and Cat are hilarious especially when they quickly deduced that Lois’ mind wasn’t completely on work. Anticipating Lois signing up for internet service and a personal account so that they can continue to email each other. Also hoping for some more of Cat teasing Lois to the point that she finally confesses about Clark.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you for letting them talk more. I just love this story. Waiting curiously for each part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
They are very cute! I just love this story. I’m happy Lois and Clark finally talked and that Lois is getting internet/email at home. Cat’s teasing is funny. She doesn’t believe Lois for one minute. I’m wondering how this is all going to work out and if Lois will go to Smallville first or if Clark cancels his summer plans and goes to Metropolis instead. I guess I’ll just have to be patient. Thank you and I can’t wait for the next chapter tomorrow!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I think I might have been smirking if not grinning the entire time I read this.
Poor Lois and Clark, everyone hounding them for details smirk

Can't wait for more ^_^

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aw, that first phone call was adorable! I love that they talked for hours. The first time my husband and I spoke on the phone we talked for 3 hours, so I can totally relate to them just chatting and not realizing how much time had passed. Learning about each other like that is the best.

I love the paragraph when Lois says he was meant to be found by his parents and they were meant to be a family… and then how she thinks that maybe the universe is bringing them together, too. It’s sweet (and true!) and then you made me giggle when she thought she was just spending too much time around Star, haha.

Their conversation really was light and friendly and I appreciated that… it’s that slow burn that you talked about, and it’s the perfect tone for this story. But then you throw those lines in about how the conversation had made he momentarily forget how badly she wanted him… and whew <fans self>. Is it suddenly hot in here?? It makes those lines have so much impact… and as a reader, I’m just dying to get them in the same room again!! How can we accomplish that??

Loving, loving, loving this whole story. Love checking the boards for new parts, love reading the fdk, love falling in love with these characters again. It’s like old times.

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
This is really good, but we have to get them together now!!

For four hours they had talked nonstop, about topics from the serious to the silly. And the whole time, their tone had stayed light and friendly. They had laughed and sparred, and she had loved every minute of their conversation. But it had lulled her into a false sense of security. She had forgotten momentarily how badly she wanted him. Wanted to touch him. Wanted to hear him say her name in that sweet, soft voice. Wanted him to kiss her again.

Even Lois is already admitting how much she wants him. clap It's too late to stop now. Her heart won't allow it! School will soon be out for the summer. I see lots of potential here............................. help

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard