Aw, that first phone call was adorable! I love that they talked for hours. The first time my husband and I spoke on the phone we talked for 3 hours, so I can totally relate to them just chatting and not realizing how much time had passed. Learning about each other like that is the best.

I love the paragraph when Lois says he was meant to be found by his parents and they were meant to be a family… and then how she thinks that maybe the universe is bringing them together, too. It’s sweet (and true!) and then you made me giggle when she thought she was just spending too much time around Star, haha.

Their conversation really was light and friendly and I appreciated that… it’s that slow burn that you talked about, and it’s the perfect tone for this story. But then you throw those lines in about how the conversation had made he momentarily forget how badly she wanted him… and whew <fans self>. Is it suddenly hot in here?? It makes those lines have so much impact… and as a reader, I’m just dying to get them in the same room again!! How can we accomplish that??

Loving, loving, loving this whole story. Love checking the boards for new parts, love reading the fdk, love falling in love with these characters again. It’s like old times.