Next Thread
Print Thread
#291763 04/27/22 05:58 AM
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
You've just found two L&C episodes horribly mangled together.

Maybe Miranda reverse engineered Mr. Schott's greediness formula so everyone gives to her. Maybe Larry Smiley hacked into the Hawkeye satellite. Walldecker vs Nightfall??

Pick two episodes with a common theme or take the big challenge and pick two at random. Put the blender on "high" and see what happens.

Shallowford
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Got one of those on my To-Do-List. Hopefully, I can start with that one after I finish my current WIP

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Shallowford,

thanks for starting this challenge!

*sigh*, I'm already guilty of doing this with my The Wedding Crashers, which took House of Luthor and Big Girls Don't Fly (aka the final episodes of Seasons 1 and 3) and threw both into a blender. Added one or two seasoning plot twists and et voilà, brand new fic.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Eek! Challenges are out of the question for me. Working on a story that is long overdue!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've got an idea for this, but no idea when I'll actually sit down to write it. Definitely worth chewing on for a bit, though. smile

~•~
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
For the record, I just finished Winner Takes All by folc4evernaday. I have to say that I stand amazed, witness to Master-Level mash-uppery. Not a mashup of just two stories. All of season 1 and more twisted, mangled, warped, shredded, and then somehow molded carefully back into the original story. Beautiful.

I'm reading Wedding Crashers next. Thanks Michael!

Shallowford

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard