Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shallowford Episode Mashup Challenge - 04/27/22 09:58 AM
You've just found two L&C episodes horribly mangled together.

Maybe Miranda reverse engineered Mr. Schott's greediness formula so everyone gives to her. Maybe Larry Smiley hacked into the Hawkeye satellite. Walldecker vs Nightfall??

Pick two episodes with a common theme or take the big challenge and pick two at random. Put the blender on "high" and see what happens.
Posted By: bakasi Re: Episode Mashup Challenge - 04/29/22 01:28 PM
Got one of those on my To-Do-List. Hopefully, I can start with that one after I finish my current WIP
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Episode Mashup Challenge - 05/01/22 12:25 PM
Hi Shallowford,

thanks for starting this challenge!

*sigh*, I'm already guilty of doing this with my The Wedding Crashers, which took House of Luthor and Big Girls Don't Fly (aka the final episodes of Seasons 1 and 3) and threw both into a blender. Added one or two seasoning plot twists and et voilĂ , brand new fic.

wave Michael
Posted By: Morgana Re: Episode Mashup Challenge - 05/09/22 06:56 PM
Eek! Challenges are out of the question for me. Working on a story that is long overdue!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Episode Mashup Challenge - 05/10/22 02:57 PM
I've got an idea for this, but no idea when I'll actually sit down to write it. Definitely worth chewing on for a bit, though. smile
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Episode Mashup Challenge - 06/23/22 08:11 PM
For the record, I just finished Winner Takes All by folc4evernaday. I have to say that I stand amazed, witness to Master-Level mash-uppery. Not a mashup of just two stories. All of season 1 and more twisted, mangled, warped, shredded, and then somehow molded carefully back into the original story. Beautiful.

I'm reading Wedding Crashers next. Thanks Michael!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards