Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#288722 04/11/21 01:00 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Technically, Clark does have an alibi: he was off being Superman when the crime took place, and people can certainly vouch for Superman's whereabouts. But does he divulge his biggest secret, or become a fugitive, or try to survive prison?

~•~
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Hey Queenie,
You may wanna read "Accused" by Female Hawk and "the Fugitive" by Mobile Richard. Both stories are good and Fitting to the challenge quite well.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I second "Accused." It's really well done and the first thing I thought of when I saw the challenge.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

B
Blogger
Blogger
B
Agree with y'all on "Accused." Shayne Terry's "Single White Kryptonian" would be another answer to this challenge more along the lines of "The Fugitive."

(❁´◡`❁)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'll just throw in for the benefit of anyone relatively new here: If you want outstanding fanfic, you can never go wrong with Female Hawk. Her writing is far superior to most of the professionally-published fiction I have read in my life.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I think it would be a nice twist if Mayson Drake was the person who Clark had been with as Superman. As a DA's assistant she'd be involved in the investigation. Naturally, she can't believe that he could be guilty.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Technically, Clark does have an alibi: he was off being Superman when the crime took place, and people can certainly vouch for Superman's whereabouts. But does he divulge his biggest secret, or become a fugitive, or try to survive prison?

I recognize this has probably been done as many have mentioned Female Hawk's fic Accused; however, that doesn't mean it can't be done again or differently which I believe is what Queenie was prompting us for.

I have a few ideas roaming around. I'll let it simmer and see what happens. Thanks as always for the great challenges Queenie!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes

I recognize this has probably been done as many have mentioned Female Hawk's fic Accused; however, that doesn't mean it can't be done again or differently which I believe is what Queenie was prompting us for.

I have a few ideas roaming around. I'll let it simmer and see what happens. Thanks as always for the great challenges Queenie!

No doubt about the challenge! I just don't think I could personally do better than Female Hawk did. Still, the idea has been submitted to the muse to sit and stew on. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for all the recs, and I look forward to seeing what new stuff yall come up with. After all: there's no old stories, just new angles! wink

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard