Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28801 03/27/06 11:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, it hurts — I've laughed so hard. And if I start quoting, I won't be able to stop because there's so many priceless bits. Thank you guys for this perfect moment of hilariosity — it's brilliant.

Wait. I have to quote this, at least:
“Clark! Your red underoos! They’re gone!” Lois cried in distress – but really not too much distress, because from her point of view, without the red underoos his boy bits were MUCH more noticeable, and she decided quickly that she was actually very glad that his red underoos had been stolen.

Clark gasped in horror and distress as he looked down and realized that, indeed, his red underoos were missing and that his boy bits were MUCH more noticeable.
What can I say? That speaks volumes by itself. rotflol

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Cute. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
"Clark! Your red underoos!" goofy lol lol

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Blogger
Blogger
goofy clap

This was priceless!!! I've been sick all day and really needed a good laugh. This did it!

I love this line:
I should probably go home and eat a tub of chocolate ice cream now.
And this one:
Lois let out an ear piercing scream that rivaled his earlier one, that rivaled any doomed female in any horror film ever made. Ever.

It was a couple of seconds before Clark could hear again.

"Clark, that's such an evil thought! One mad genius of this diabolical caliber we could stand a chance against, but TWO?" She clutched him tightly to her, fighting off the despair that threatened to consume her.
And yet another:
She reached up towards him and finally their lips sealed and in a warm, melty, oh-so-very-WAFFY kiss.
"warm, melty, oh-so-very-WAFFY" kisses are very, very good.

Jen

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This story is extremely funny, and it reminds me quite a lot of Catherine's Monster Night Fright. Lois's ear-piercing screams, the scanitily hidden girl or boy bits... but the Blankie story is rather sweeter.

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Woohoo! While I can't exactly speak for the other jirls, although I'm fairly positive they share my thoughts, I'm glad yall enjoyed! (THIS is what happens to Cat after so many days of so few sleep... FUN!)

Originally posted by TOC:
This story is extremely funny, and it reminds me quite a lot of Catherine's Monster Night Fright. Lois's ear-piercing screams, the scanitily hidden girl or boy bits... but the Blankie story is rather sweeter.

Ann
Alright, you caught me. =D The image of Lois screaming like hollywood starlet just sends me into gigglefits...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
This was weird, but so much fun! I was already laughing from the second paragraph.

So many funny bits:

The revelation...

"Huh, you would think this would have been the other way around..."
rotflol

And Superman in green chiffon... rotflol

And so many others...

I need to go now. You two (three), keep up the good work!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Too funny! lol

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jill and Catherine

ROTFL!! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - we're glad you enjoyed our insanity. We had an hysterical time writing it, so I'm glad the outcome was as fun as the process. wink
Thanks again! smile1 smile1 smile1

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard