Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: angelic_editor FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/27/06 03:28 PM
Oh, it hurts — I've laughed so hard. And if I start quoting, I won't be able to stop because there's so many priceless bits. Thank you guys for this perfect moment of hilariosity — it's brilliant.

Wait. I have to quote this, at least:
“Clark! Your red underoos! They’re gone!” Lois cried in distress – but really not too much distress, because from her point of view, without the red underoos his boy bits were MUCH more noticeable, and she decided quickly that she was actually very glad that his red underoos had been stolen.

Clark gasped in horror and distress as he looked down and realized that, indeed, his red underoos were missing and that his boy bits were MUCH more noticeable.
What can I say? That speaks volumes by itself. rotflol
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/27/06 04:30 PM
Hi,

Cute. hyper
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/27/06 06:20 PM
"Clark! Your red underoos!" goofy lol lol
Posted By: Foxy-J Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/27/06 09:09 PM
goofy clap

This was priceless!!! I've been sick all day and really needed a good laugh. This did it!

I love this line:
I should probably go home and eat a tub of chocolate ice cream now.
And this one:
Lois let out an ear piercing scream that rivaled his earlier one, that rivaled any doomed female in any horror film ever made. Ever.

It was a couple of seconds before Clark could hear again.

"Clark, that's such an evil thought! One mad genius of this diabolical caliber we could stand a chance against, but TWO?" She clutched him tightly to her, fighting off the despair that threatened to consume her.
And yet another:
She reached up towards him and finally their lips sealed and in a warm, melty, oh-so-very-WAFFY kiss.
"warm, melty, oh-so-very-WAFFY" kisses are very, very good.

Jen
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/27/06 10:10 PM
This story is extremely funny, and it reminds me quite a lot of Catherine's Monster Night Fright. Lois's ear-piercing screams, the scanitily hidden girl or boy bits... but the Blankie story is rather sweeter.

Ann
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/28/06 07:27 AM
Woohoo! While I can't exactly speak for the other jirls, although I'm fairly positive they share my thoughts, I'm glad yall enjoyed! (THIS is what happens to Cat after so many days of so few sleep... FUN!)

Originally posted by TOC:
This story is extremely funny, and it reminds me quite a lot of Catherine's Monster Night Fright. Lois's ear-piercing screams, the scanitily hidden girl or boy bits... but the Blankie story is rather sweeter.

Ann
Alright, you caught me. =D The image of Lois screaming like hollywood starlet just sends me into gigglefits...
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/28/06 11:50 AM
This was weird, but so much fun! I was already laughing from the second paragraph.

So many funny bits:

The revelation...

"Huh, you would think this would have been the other way around..."
rotflol

And Superman in green chiffon... rotflol

And so many others...

I need to go now. You two (three), keep up the good work!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 03/28/06 12:59 PM
Too funny! lol

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 04/01/06 09:29 PM
Jill and Catherine

ROTFL!! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: DocJill Re: FDK: The Great Blankie Caper - 04/02/06 01:02 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - we're glad you enjoyed our insanity. We had an hysterical time writing it, so I'm glad the outcome was as fun as the process. wink
Thanks again! smile1 smile1 smile1

Jill goofy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards