Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just couldn't resist this little piece of ficlet fluff when it came into my head. I've been wanting to pair up Clark and Eleven in some fashion for a while, and this is what my muse finally gave me to work with. Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
????

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How fun! Eleven & the gang could definitely use some friends like L&C. Next, Superman takes on The Underneath!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
It's a crossover with Stranger Things, Morgana.
Originally Posted by Morgana
????

Last edited by Christina; 08/16/20 03:21 PM. Reason: To add who I was responding to.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
????

Not sure I understand what the question is. It's a crossover with the Netflix series, Stranger Things. (Which is totally awesome.) Eleven is a girl with psychic abilities, one of which is that she can mentally go to this place where she can find and see other people, even hear what they are saying. So she just totally and unwittingly outed Clark by using her ability to find him.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
How fun! Eleven & the gang could definitely use some friends like L&C. Next, Superman takes on The Underneath!

Hahaha! Can you imagine Clark in the Upside Down? "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Lois." Better yet, we find out that it was the Mindflayer and his Demogorogons that destroyed Krypton! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, now I get it!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I thought it was going to be Stranger Things when I saw Indiana. Then I started to convince myself that it wouldn't be Stranger Things. I was very happy to see that my first thought was correct and it was Stranger Things. smile

This was a fun little story and I loved the ending. goofy

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I thought it was going to be Stranger Things when I saw Indiana. Then I started to convince myself that it wouldn't be Stranger Things. I was very happy to see that my first thought was correct and it was Stranger Things. smile

This was a fun little story and I loved the ending. goofy

Haha! Glad You enjoyed it and that I was able to give you a Stranger Things crossover. I feel like L&C would have been a great match up for Eleven and friends. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, busted by a small child! laugh

I saw mention of "Eleven" and was expecting a Dr. Who crossover, which led to a lot of confusion until I twigged that it was actually Stranger Things. XD Still a fun one, though! ^_^

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard