Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/16/20 04:51 AM
I just couldn't resist this little piece of ficlet fluff when it came into my head. I've been wanting to pair up Clark and Eleven in some fashion for a while, and this is what my muse finally gave me to work with. Enjoy!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/16/20 04:54 PM
????
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/16/20 06:28 PM
How fun! Eleven & the gang could definitely use some friends like L&C. Next, Superman takes on The Underneath!
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/16/20 07:19 PM
It's a crossover with Stranger Things, Morgana.
Originally Posted by Morgana
????
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/17/20 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by Morgana
????

Not sure I understand what the question is. It's a crossover with the Netflix series, Stranger Things. (Which is totally awesome.) Eleven is a girl with psychic abilities, one of which is that she can mentally go to this place where she can find and see other people, even hear what they are saying. So she just totally and unwittingly outed Clark by using her ability to find him.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/17/20 04:28 AM
Originally Posted by Endelda
How fun! Eleven & the gang could definitely use some friends like L&C. Next, Superman takes on The Underneath!

Hahaha! Can you imagine Clark in the Upside Down? "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Lois." Better yet, we find out that it was the Mindflayer and his Demogorogons that destroyed Krypton! laugh
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/17/20 07:31 AM
Oh, now I get it!
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/21/20 04:53 AM
I thought it was going to be Stranger Things when I saw Indiana. Then I started to convince myself that it wouldn't be Stranger Things. I was very happy to see that my first thought was correct and it was Stranger Things. smile

This was a fun little story and I loved the ending. goofy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: At The Eleventh Hour (1/1) - 08/23/20 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I thought it was going to be Stranger Things when I saw Indiana. Then I started to convince myself that it wouldn't be Stranger Things. I was very happy to see that my first thought was correct and it was Stranger Things. smile

This was a fun little story and I loved the ending. goofy

Haha! Glad You enjoyed it and that I was able to give you a Stranger Things crossover. I feel like L&C would have been a great match up for Eleven and friends. smile
Oooh, busted by a small child! laugh

I saw mention of "Eleven" and was expecting a Dr. Who crossover, which led to a lot of confusion until I twigged that it was actually Stranger Things. XD Still a fun one, though! ^_^
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards