Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252949 04/27/14 10:28 AM
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Until it can be restored to the top of the forum, here is the page with the PayPal donation link:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/signup/?page_id=36

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
To whom it may concern: this link is broken. A 404 message pops up when trying to use it.

The link on the main page works, but it asks for a PayPal account. I suppose I'm a dinosaur - I don't have a PayPal account and I don't want one. But I'd still like to donate. Is there an address to which I may send a (*gack-choke-blech You Luddite you!*) check?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Terry, this may be a universal issue with the boards right now. I was alerted earlier to the fact that the link to the nfic access request form is also showing a 404 error. I’ve let Annette know on that. Hopefully they’ll be restored shortly.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Terry, when I click on the link I'm taken right to the donation page on the paypal site. That link is external so there's little I can do about it. Perhaps the site was down when you happen to click on it?

However, you can send any donations to Kathy Brown at kb91kb @ gmail.com as she is the keeping of the funds. She passes them on to me as needed. We do it this way for checks and balances.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard