Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr PayPal Donation Link - 04/27/14 02:28 PM
Until it can be restored to the top of the forum, here is the page with the PayPal donation link:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/signup/?page_id=36
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: PayPal Donation Link - 07/28/20 02:27 AM
To whom it may concern: this link is broken. A 404 message pops up when trying to use it.

The link on the main page works, but it asks for a PayPal account. I suppose I'm a dinosaur - I don't have a PayPal account and I don't want one. But I'd still like to donate. Is there an address to which I may send a (*gack-choke-blech You Luddite you!*) check?
Posted By: LabRat Re: PayPal Donation Link - 07/28/20 02:53 PM
Terry, this may be a universal issue with the boards right now. I was alerted earlier to the fact that the link to the nfic access request form is also showing a 404 error. I’ve let Annette know on that. Hopefully they’ll be restored shortly.
Posted By: amciotola Re: PayPal Donation Link - 07/28/20 07:41 PM
Terry, when I click on the link I'm taken right to the donation page on the paypal site. That link is external so there's little I can do about it. Perhaps the site was down when you happen to click on it?

However, you can send any donations to Kathy Brown at kb91kb @ gmail.com as she is the keeping of the funds. She passes them on to me as needed. We do it this way for checks and balances.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards