Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Got some aftermath, got some angst, got some romance, got some interesting no-reason-for-it conflict. What more could a FoLC desire?

Oh, right, maybe a link to the song, in case it's not familiar.

Happy feedbacking!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cat presumably thinks Clark is going to tell Lois about being Superman... but I wonder what Clark thinks Cat thinks he's going to say.

I love the line about "Tell me again. Pretend I've just had a major shock."

Much resolution! The secret revealed! The question almost asked! Lois starting to think that maybe she is worthy of human relationships!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She kissed his hand again. “Every couple brings their joined pasts into the relationship, but being Superman’s wife, even if that’s not your primary identity, has to be a heavy load of baggage to carry around.” Her head nestled against his shoulder as she embraced him again. “And I’ve got more than enough emotional baggage for both of us.

That's true. But If Lois can get past this hurdle, than she can learn to handle the rest. So glad they had a decent conversation. The angst factor was driving me crazy. dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Time for the next chapter! But first, feedback!

Amy, Cat might have been hinting at Clark confessing that he was Superman, but neither Clark nor Lois has any idea Cat has those suspicions. My intent was that Cat would warn Lois about Clark's pending avowal of love so obliquely that Lois could easily misunderstand his intent. And yes, Lois has traveled more of the recovery road than she had when we first saw her in chapter 1.

Morgana, I'd like to apologize for the angst, but I did this deliberately because plot reasons. We'll get it sorted out a little better in the next chapters.

One of which is coming up in moments! Yay!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard