Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#287123 05/17/20 06:06 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Over My Head is a short fic idea that planted its way into my head a few weeks ago when pondering what would happen had Clark not barged into the bedroom offering himself up but rather waited Lois out to think through his next move.

This is very much a birthday fic for Nostalgiakick (It was her bday yesterday in Aus time but in US time it's still her bday) hyper

Feli, I hope you enjoy it!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Awww that was so cute!! Thanks Val, I love it smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aww, cute story and I love that it forks so differently from the show with the inklings of "more" to their relationship. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday, Feli!!!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Awww that was so cute!! Thanks Val, I love it smile

Hey Feli!

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you liked it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Nice variation!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Me too.” She flashed an uneasy smile in his direction. She stopped at the doorway of the kitchen and glanced back at him with a gentle smile, “Clark?”

“Hmm?” Clark looked up, caught off guard by her tone.

“Thank you.”

He nodded, unsure if he should respond then watched as she made her way to the front door with her keys in hand. He let out a heavy sigh.

Hope.

Whew! blush

After an emotional roller coaster like that, you need a lot of breathing room! But there is still hope and that's what counts!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Aww, cute story and I love that it forks so differently from the show with the inklings of "more" to their relationship. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday, Feli!!!!!

Hey Vicki! wave

Thanks so much for reading! I tried to hint at a budding 'something more' to make it a little less (okay let's totally forget this happened). May revisit this universe later. Glad you enjoyed it!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard