Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: Over My Head - 05/17/20 10:06 PM
Over My Head is a short fic idea that planted its way into my head a few weeks ago when pondering what would happen had Clark not barged into the bedroom offering himself up but rather waited Lois out to think through his next move.

This is very much a birthday fic for Nostalgiakick (It was her bday yesterday in Aus time but in US time it's still her bday) hyper

Feli, I hope you enjoy it!
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/18/20 01:17 AM
Awww that was so cute!! Thanks Val, I love it smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/18/20 04:02 AM
Aww, cute story and I love that it forks so differently from the show with the inklings of "more" to their relationship. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday, Feli!!!!!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/18/20 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Awww that was so cute!! Thanks Val, I love it smile

Hey Feli!

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you liked it.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/20/20 09:32 PM
Nice variation!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/24/20 05:37 PM
“Me too.” She flashed an uneasy smile in his direction. She stopped at the doorway of the kitchen and glanced back at him with a gentle smile, “Clark?”

“Hmm?” Clark looked up, caught off guard by her tone.

“Thank you.”

He nodded, unsure if he should respond then watched as she made her way to the front door with her keys in hand. He let out a heavy sigh.

Hope.

Whew! blush

After an emotional roller coaster like that, you need a lot of breathing room! But there is still hope and that's what counts!

Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Over My Head - 05/25/20 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Aww, cute story and I love that it forks so differently from the show with the inklings of "more" to their relationship. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday, Feli!!!!!

Hey Vicki! wave

Thanks so much for reading! I tried to hint at a budding 'something more' to make it a little less (okay let's totally forget this happened). May revisit this universe later. Glad you enjoyed it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards