Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It seems I'm destined to connect songs to Lex lately. goofy

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/*snorts*/ Let's be honest, Vicki this song found you. And I don't imagine you tried to resist when the muse presented another opportunity to jump head first into a Lex introspective. evil

clap

Great job as always and I love the attention to detail you gave in walking us through just how sinister Lex is with the way he excuses his behavior as just how to play the game.

Thanks for the fun read!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
/*snorts*/ Let's be honest, Vicki this song found you. And I don't imagine you tried to resist when the muse presented another opportunity to jump head first into a Lex introspective. evil

clap

Great job as always and I love the attention to detail you gave in walking us through just how sinister Lex is with the way he excuses his behavior as just how to play the game

Thanks for the fun read!

Haha, sometimes I wonder about these songs and their demand to be turned into fics! Thanks for the kind words and for the beta job! (I can't believe I forgot to add the thanks in the disclaimer. Oy! All this homeschool stuff is scrambling my mind I think.) You know, I really AM starting to like getting into Lex's head. It's nice to let my inner evil streak come out to play!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was brilliant.

And I think you need to let your "evil streak" out this way, so the stress doesn't tear you down.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It’s me against the world. I will always fight tooth and nail to stay on top, even if it means dying for my cause. I am Lex Luthor; I am the god of this wretched, stinking city. I look out only for myself.

Oh yeah, this is Lex Luthor at his most loathsome. In my mind's eye, I can see him running from his non-wedding with Lois to the penthouse office and his eventual doom.

Well written!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
That was brilliant.

And I think you need to let your "evil streak" out this way, so the stress doesn't tear you down.

Thank you, Annie! Glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
It’s me against the world. I will always fight tooth and nail to stay on top, even if it means dying for my cause. I am Lex Luthor; I am the god of this wretched, stinking city. I look out only for myself.

Oh yeah, this is Lex Luthor at his most loathsome. In my mind's eye, I can see him running from his non-wedding with Lois to the penthouse office and his eventual doom.

Well written!

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard