Lois & Clark Forums
It seems I'm destined to connect songs to Lex lately. goofy
/*snorts*/ Let's be honest, Vicki this song found you. And I don't imagine you tried to resist when the muse presented another opportunity to jump head first into a Lex introspective. evil

clap

Great job as always and I love the attention to detail you gave in walking us through just how sinister Lex is with the way he excuses his behavior as just how to play the game.

Thanks for the fun read!
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
/*snorts*/ Let's be honest, Vicki this song found you. And I don't imagine you tried to resist when the muse presented another opportunity to jump head first into a Lex introspective. evil

clap

Great job as always and I love the attention to detail you gave in walking us through just how sinister Lex is with the way he excuses his behavior as just how to play the game

Thanks for the fun read!

Haha, sometimes I wonder about these songs and their demand to be turned into fics! Thanks for the kind words and for the beta job! (I can't believe I forgot to add the thanks in the disclaimer. Oy! All this homeschool stuff is scrambling my mind I think.) You know, I really AM starting to like getting into Lex's head. It's nice to let my inner evil streak come out to play!
That was brilliant.

And I think you need to let your "evil streak" out this way, so the stress doesn't tear you down.
It’s me against the world. I will always fight tooth and nail to stay on top, even if it means dying for my cause. I am Lex Luthor; I am the god of this wretched, stinking city. I look out only for myself.

Oh yeah, this is Lex Luthor at his most loathsome. In my mind's eye, I can see him running from his non-wedding with Lois to the penthouse office and his eventual doom.

Well written!
Originally Posted by Annie B.
That was brilliant.

And I think you need to let your "evil streak" out this way, so the stress doesn't tear you down.

Thank you, Annie! Glad you enjoyed it!
Originally Posted by Morgana
It’s me against the world. I will always fight tooth and nail to stay on top, even if it means dying for my cause. I am Lex Luthor; I am the god of this wretched, stinking city. I look out only for myself.

Oh yeah, this is Lex Luthor at his most loathsome. In my mind's eye, I can see him running from his non-wedding with Lois to the penthouse office and his eventual doom.

Well written!

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards