Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Let me know whether or not it's starting to get interesting.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, it's starting to get interesting. VBG
Hopefully Clark will remember he's not immune to magic - assuming magic is involved.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Definitely interesting! If the 'other guys' are the Naturals, does that make 'our guys' the Unnaturals? Aren't they all the Supernaturals? What's up with the Arturian court aliases? Is Lois really safe (haha no)? Can a were-tooth penetrate Super hide?

This is so exciting, I can't wait for more!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Terry wave

Holy cow! You've got a lot going on here. I've never been to New Orleans but I've heard enough stories to be creeped out by the area.

The idea of werewolves seems bizarre but given the invisible man, aliens, and you know flying superheroes and clones that make their way to Metropolis it's not a huge stretch. Looking forward to more. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
To the feedback, Watson!

Dandello, I'm glad you think it's getting interesting. We'll learn a lot more about how these werewolves came to be werewolves in the next chapter.

Endelda, your questions about the nature of the beasts will be answered in the next chapter. As far as the Arthurian references, that's still a mystery. And no, Lois isn't really safe (yet).

Folc4, I have been to the Big Easy a couple of times, but not most of the places which pop up in this story. But you can be sure that none of the streets or locations are made up. They either existed in 1999 or exist now. I'd tell you to discount most of the stories you've heard, but we've got werewolves!

Next chapter up in moments.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard