Lois & Clark Forums
Let me know whether or not it's starting to get interesting.

Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Werewolves of New Orleans - 3/13 - 09/29/19 12:11 AM
Oh, it's starting to get interesting. VBG
Hopefully Clark will remember he's not immune to magic - assuming magic is involved.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Werewolves of New Orleans - 3/13 - 09/30/19 10:28 PM
Definitely interesting! If the 'other guys' are the Naturals, does that make 'our guys' the Unnaturals? Aren't they all the Supernaturals? What's up with the Arturian court aliases? Is Lois really safe (haha no)? Can a were-tooth penetrate Super hide?

This is so exciting, I can't wait for more!
Hey Terry wave

Holy cow! You've got a lot going on here. I've never been to New Orleans but I've heard enough stories to be creeped out by the area.

The idea of werewolves seems bizarre but given the invisible man, aliens, and you know flying superheroes and clones that make their way to Metropolis it's not a huge stretch. Looking forward to more. smile
To the feedback, Watson!

Dandello, I'm glad you think it's getting interesting. We'll learn a lot more about how these werewolves came to be werewolves in the next chapter.

Endelda, your questions about the nature of the beasts will be answered in the next chapter. As far as the Arthurian references, that's still a mystery. And no, Lois isn't really safe (yet).

Folc4, I have been to the Big Easy a couple of times, but not most of the places which pop up in this story. But you can be sure that none of the streets or locations are made up. They either existed in 1999 or exist now. I'd tell you to discount most of the stories you've heard, but we've got werewolves!

Next chapter up in moments.

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards