Next Thread
Print Thread
#284371 05/06/19 10:30 AM
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Hello I had read this fic some time ago and I thought it was in one of the Kerth nomanees but can't find it now.

I know its an Alt world fic and the only scene I remember is where Alt Clark was made to have a desk away from the others.

Can't remember anything else. Thanks.

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
hmmm. i remember that in one part of Nan Smiths Altworld-series ALTClark carried a desk from one end of the newsroom to the other to that Lois can sit near to him. Could it be this one?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Features Writer
Features Writer
If you're thinking of an alternate version of canon, not Alternate Clark's universe from the series, you might be thinking of A Week in Paris by NostalgiaKick. It won more than one award at the 2016 Kerths. In that story, Clark doesn't have a desk in Paris. Lois, who's temporarily assigned from Metropolis, uses a cramped one in a corner.

Another possibility is Terry Leatherwood's The Masonry of Life. Clark moves his desk near the stairwell to distance himself from Lois.

Last edited by cuidadora; 05/06/19 04:51 PM.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Forgot a detail. What I was remembering was that he was ostrasiced when he had come out as Superman and no one wanted to be near him in the Daily Planet.

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is probably too late, but could it be The Late Great Lois Lane by CC Aitkin http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2004/html/lategrea.html

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Yes I think this was the story. I didn't realize it was really buried in the story really well.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard