Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

This was inspired by the Lex Luthor Birthday Challenge, although it probably doesn't quite fit the bill. No birthdays are mentioned at all, but Lex gets metaphorical cake, and if he could log onto a Superman fanfic site and request a birthday fic...and subsequently fill it himself with a sock puppet account...Well, anyway, it's a Lex Fic and I hope you enjoy. If not, here's where you can throw the tomatoes. wink

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 09/28/18 08:10 PM.

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Story is Here.

This was inspired by the Lex Luthor Birthday Challenge, although it probably doesn't quite fit the bill. No birthdays are mentioned at all, but Lex gets metaphorical cake, and if he could log onto a Superman fanfic site and request a birthday fic...and subsequently fill it himself with a sock puppet account...Well, anyway, it's a Lex Fic and I hope you enjoy. If not, here's where you can throw the tomatoes. wink

It was just supposed to be a fic about Lex Luthor. This qualifies. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was marvelous from beginning to end, but what really took me by surprise and made me rotflol was "his sexiest girlfriend Lois Lane"

Not his girlfriend, his sexiest girlfriend. Lucky Lois, the prettiest little filly in the (apparently) vast stable.

I was giggle-snorting clap

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Ugh. I suddenly feel ill.

You're the real hero, LEX LUTHOR! We should make you the president
You have no idea how hard I am biting my tongue not to make a political joke right about now...

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Well done!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
It was just supposed to be a fic about Lex Luthor. This qualifies. wink

YAY! ^_^

Endelda: Hee, thanks! laugh

Lynne: Don't worry, I saw it too; I was actually going for a nod to the President Lex storyline in the comics, and when I noticed the low-hanging fruit, I tried to soften the effect a little bit by including "And head of the UN", but I guess it wasn't all that effective. C'est la vie. I hope you at least enjoyed the rest of it. smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the laugh Queenie! You totally made Lex Luthor the focus of the fic and gave everyone a good snicker. Great job.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
LEX LUTHOR Saves Earth (by LEX LUTHOR)
rotflol
TEMPUS: Fake News!

His vast intellect, far beyond that of those who might be generously called his peers,
That one I’ll buy.
[Linked Image]

(Because he read too much of the Daily Planet and bought into their lies that Superman was actually good for something).
Cleaning. And rescuing intrepid reporters.

"As it happens, I already developed a device last night that will save us all!"
He referring to the death ray installed on the moon over the past 4 years which is now close to its first test firing?

It caused the meteorite to slow down and land safely in a LexCorp research facility,
Oh boy. Lex now has a city-sized piece of space rock sitting in an easily accessible location where he can mine all the iron ore and rare earth materials he will ever need to build a Star Destroyer?

Lois shook her head. "I always knew he was an idiot," she said.
After all, who’d eat a bomb right in front of a lady and then *burp*?

You're the real hero, LEX LUTHOR! We should make you the president and head of the U.N.!"

LEX LUTHOR laughed. "Maybe someday soon, my love!"

THE END
You know, I was waiting for this to be revealed that he is reading it to his and Lois’s children as a good-night story. Although, he does seem a bit unhinged.

/makes sure to carefully insert praise less LEX LUTHOR might be offended/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Thanks for a good laugh! I love the tone of the story; it's so pompous and self-aggrandizing.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I missed this one the first time around! What a hoot! Go Lex!
(Of course the profits from the metals mined from the meteorite will make a nice chunk of change for LexCorp. LOL!)

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard