Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285390 08/03/19 01:17 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hope you enjoyed this random thought I had while in the pool with my girls.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So cute, I love it! clap

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Aww...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
So cute, I love it! clap

Aww, thanks, E! The idea popped into my head and I just couldn't resist. (Doesn't help that my muse is a bully sometimes.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Aww...

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Vicki,

Sorry for the late FDK on this. It's been an insane week and given the nice weather we got this weekend we opted to spend our time outside instead of in front of the computer screen.

That being said, so glad I was able to sit down and read this one. I love the way you played with the words on this challenge and made it into something I hadn't even expected. Thanks for writing this.

The office 'pool' was quite a fun twist of the words and I loved how Jimmy ended up managing the bets lol

Great read!

Thanks!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Vicki,

Sorry for the late FDK on this. It's been an insane week and given the nice weather we got this weekend we opted to spend our time outside instead of in front of the computer screen.

That being said, so glad I was able to sit down and read this one. I love the way you played with the words on this challenge and made it into something I hadn't even expected. Thanks for writing this.

The office 'pool' was quite a fun twist of the words and I loved how Jimmy ended up managing the bets lol

Great read!

Thanks!

No worries! It's been nice here too and I've barely been home as a result. I feel like the summer has kept me busier than the school year did. In a good way, of course.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had a good time trying to figure out ways to spin the words in, hopefully, less expected ways.

Of course Jimmy would run the pool. He knows Lois wouldn't kill *him*.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Four hours later, at five after ten at night, little Lara Kent was born, weighing five and a half pounds, measuring in at seventeen inches long, and three weeks before her due date.

That little lady was early! Put everything in the pool towards her college fund!

Great story!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Four hours later, at five after ten at night, little Lara Kent was born, weighing five and a half pounds, measuring in at seventeen inches long, and three weeks before her due date.

That little lady was early! Put everything in the pool towards her college fund!

Great story!

Like mother, like daughter, doing things her own way on her own schedule.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard