Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/03/19 05:17 PM
Hope you enjoyed this random thought I had while in the pool with my girls.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/03/19 07:35 PM
So cute, I love it! clap
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/03/19 09:07 PM
Aww...
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/04/19 06:03 AM
Originally Posted by Endelda
So cute, I love it! clap

Aww, thanks, E! The idea popped into my head and I just couldn't resist. (Doesn't help that my muse is a bully sometimes.)
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/04/19 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Aww...

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/04/19 09:43 PM
Vicki,

Sorry for the late FDK on this. It's been an insane week and given the nice weather we got this weekend we opted to spend our time outside instead of in front of the computer screen.

That being said, so glad I was able to sit down and read this one. I love the way you played with the words on this challenge and made it into something I hadn't even expected. Thanks for writing this.

The office 'pool' was quite a fun twist of the words and I loved how Jimmy ended up managing the bets lol

Great read!

Thanks!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/06/19 04:32 AM
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Vicki,

Sorry for the late FDK on this. It's been an insane week and given the nice weather we got this weekend we opted to spend our time outside instead of in front of the computer screen.

That being said, so glad I was able to sit down and read this one. I love the way you played with the words on this challenge and made it into something I hadn't even expected. Thanks for writing this.

The office 'pool' was quite a fun twist of the words and I loved how Jimmy ended up managing the bets lol

Great read!

Thanks!

No worries! It's been nice here too and I've barely been home as a result. I feel like the summer has kept me busier than the school year did. In a good way, of course.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had a good time trying to figure out ways to spin the words in, hopefully, less expected ways.

Of course Jimmy would run the pool. He knows Lois wouldn't kill *him*.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/07/19 08:05 PM
Four hours later, at five after ten at night, little Lara Kent was born, weighing five and a half pounds, measuring in at seventeen inches long, and three weeks before her due date.

That little lady was early! Put everything in the pool towards her college fund!

Great story!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Bet On It (1/1) - 08/08/19 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Four hours later, at five after ten at night, little Lara Kent was born, weighing five and a half pounds, measuring in at seventeen inches long, and three weeks before her due date.

That little lady was early! Put everything in the pool towards her college fund!

Great story!

Like mother, like daughter, doing things her own way on her own schedule.

Thanks for reading!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards