#283309 01/19/19 02:43 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
First, Choose an Answer for Each of the Following:

A: Somebody Clark Kent Knows

B: An Action Done To Another Person

C: An Action Done Alone

D: A Location That Would Have Lots of People (living or dead)

E: An Ordinary Object

F: An Impediment or Handicap

G: A Color

H: A Location Starting With The First Letter of Your Name or Username

OKAY! Ready for step 2? Here we go:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Alright, Plug Your Answers In:

"Ever since that day at H, A has had an overwhelming desire to B Superman. A gets hold of a piece of G Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to D. Surprisingly, the G Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with F. In order to solve the problem, Clark must C with a E. Clark and A return to H for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

The End!

Now you can either write the resulting fic, or just post what you've ended up with in this thread. smile

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I decided to try this since I haven't been able to do any writing in over a year after the last story I wrote (for a different fandom) completely broke me.

The result was pretty ridiculous. goofy

"Ever since that day at (in) LONDON, LOIS LANE has had an overwhelming desire to PUNCH Superman. LOIS LANE gets hold of a piece of PURPLE Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to DISNEY WORLD. Surprisingly, the PURPLE Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with A BROKEN ARM. In order to solve the problem, Clark must JUMP with a CAMERA. Clark and LOIS LANE return to LONDON for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

It makes me wonder what happened between Lois & Superman/Clark to make her want to punch him? confused

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
"Ever since that day at (in) LONDON, LOIS LANE has had an overwhelming desire to PUNCH Superman. LOIS LANE gets hold of a piece of PURPLE Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to DISNEY WORLD. Surprisingly, the PURPLE Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with A BROKEN ARM. In order to solve the problem, Clark must JUMP with a CAMERA. Clark and LOIS LANE return to LONDON for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

It makes me wonder what happened between Lois & Superman/Clark to make her want to punch him? confused

This sounds like the beginning of a fascinating story. I'm also wondering if the purple kryponite makes him clumsy or does it do something to his bones??

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

"Ever since that day at Vatican City, Jimmy has had an overwhelming desire to slap Superman. Jimmy gets hold of a piece of teal Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to the Renaissance Faire. Surprisingly, the teal Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with a stutter. In order to solve the problem, Clark must <insert solo nfic thing here> with a spatula. Clark and Jimmy return to Vatican City for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

I apologize now for my mind going to *that* solo activity.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
"Ever since that day at Vatican City, Jimmy has had an overwhelming desire to slap Superman. Jimmy gets hold of a piece of teal Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to the Renaissance Faire. Surprisingly, the teal Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with a stutter. In order to solve the problem, Clark must <insert solo nfic thing here> with a spatula. Clark and Jimmy return to Vatican City for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

Go home Vicki's muse you're drunk.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

Go home Vicki's muse you're drunk.

Not drunk, just dark. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer

She's drunk.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

She's drunk.

But I don't let her drink! rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville

Check her water bottle.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by JellyS2

Check her water bottle.

Just water with a hint of lemon. huh But she IS a little stir crazy from all the cold weather lately. That might have something to do with it. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Ever since that day at in Milan, Lana Lang has had an overwhelming desire to fist bump Superman. Lana Lang gets hold of a piece of orange Kryponite, thinking it may help accomplish this purpose, and lures Superman to Houston. Surprisingly, the orange Kryptonite only afflicts Clark with stuttering. In order to solve the problem, Clark must scratch with a laptop. Clark and Lana Lang return to Milan for a final confrontation, and things go back to normal...for them, anyway."

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard