Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just a little something to pass the time while the Northeast gets pummeled by snow.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
**muffles inner musings quiet** The turning point as trust is given. Nicely done.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
please Clark use this trust to take your restart in live

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Features Writer
Features Writer
Trust had to start somewhere, and I'm glad it was Bruce who made the first move. He and Lois are really the two adults in the room, since I'm convinced this Clark has at least up until now been stunted in his emotional and social development. In this chapter he's had a roller coaster of emotions, in addition to adjusting to the changes in his environment.

I'm enjoying how you're taking him one step at a time into making decisions, and having Lois and Bruce guide him. Actually fairly gently at this point, considering how he hurt them in the past.

And he has a lot to think about. Lois hinted and Bruce was a bit more specific that Clark's cooperation could lead to something other than his execution. Hope and thinking of a life outside his prisons - both now and in Lex Tower - is a new concept for him. I'm glad they're giving him some time to consider their advice.

Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for the early posting!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
**muffles inner musings quiet** The turning point as trust is given. Nicely done.

Hahaha! And who knows where that trust might lead! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
please Clark use this trust to take your restart in live

It's certainly going to give him some food for thought! And it's no small matter for someone to trust him. Hopefully, he makes the right decisions going forward.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Trust had to start somewhere, and I'm glad it was Bruce who made the first move. He and Lois are really the two adults in the room, since I'm convinced this Clark has at least up until now been stunted in his emotional and social development. In this chapter he's had a roller coaster of emotions, in addition to adjusting to the changes in his environment.

I'm enjoying how you're taking him one step at a time into making decisions, and having Lois and Bruce guide him. Actually fairly gently at this point, considering how he hurt them in the past.

And he has a lot to think about. Lois hinted and Bruce was a bit more specific that Clark's cooperation could lead to something other than his execution. Hope and thinking of a life outside his prisons - both now and in Lex Tower - is a new concept for him. I'm glad they're giving him some time to consider their advice.

Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for the early posting!

No problem! I was (and honestly still am) worried about the potential for power outages in my area, so early posting was a must!

You're absolutely right. Bruce and Lois are the adults in the room. Clark is very much stunted in a lot of ways, thanks to his short leash in Lex Tower. But he's growing a lot under their watchful eyes, faster than he probably ever even imagined. That's why it kind of had to be Bruce to offer the olive branch, so to speak, and take the collar off. Clark needs that gesture to stop growling at his captors long enough to really listen to them, rather than just resenting them. It gives him a good place to start thinking about what his life could be like, if he decides to trust them.

Glad you're enjoying the slow evolution in Clark. It was a lot of fun to watch him grow, develop, and blossom throughout the course of the story.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
OMG, Clark has never been kissed!!!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SJH
OMG, Clark has never been kissed!!!

Ha! More than that! Thank goodness he's found a Lois to fantasize over. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard