Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]
September 28: Birthday of Lex Luthor

That's right! Our favorite villain is celebrating his birthday today. So here's the challenge. Write a birthday fic for Lex Luthor where he is the star. Is he brooding about losing to Superman? Is he pining over no longer enjoying the crime sprees he lets loose in Metropolis and searching for a challenge? Have fun with it and remember it's a birthday fic so let the poor guy have some cake. wink

[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, so for some reason, when I read the phrase "birthday fic" my brain went right past "a fic set during Luthor's birthday" and instead landed on "Happy Birthday, Lexie! Here's a fic just for you!" So I wrote This and was going to tell you about another fanfic called "Inviolate" (not mine, but very recommended if you have a partly decent familiarity with DC Comics) which always felt to me like the kind of story Lex would write himself (granted, Superman gets off easy, but it does have Lex single handedly taking on multiple Green Lanterns while armed with just a teddybear).

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard