Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#281972 09/22/18 06:09 AM
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello, please let me know what you think!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Yay E! Huge congrats on your first published solo story.

I love it, by the way. Lois feeling the space under Clark’s butt is hilarious. Well done!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you, and thank you! grin

My muse just kind of poured it out all at once, and I had a lot of fun with it!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Columnist
Columnist
I loved that. I like how she found out and how tired he was. It was pretty funny at the end to how forceful she was with him about telling him to take a nap. Great work.

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Carrie, glad you enjoyed it! smile

S
SJH Online Content
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
S
Thank you for a Lois that is an adult woman, not a petulant two year old child. Oh,there will be sweet revenge, but nothing like a good cup of coffee first.
A fun, sexy,enjoyable read.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks SJH! I had some fun writing her. I was hoping she came across as 'angry but not temper-tantrum' and it sounds like it worked smile

Coffee and revenge go great together! (er, or so I hear)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
E,

You posted your first solo fic. hyper And it's a waffy and revelation fic. dance

I love it! clap Nicely done. Very cute and I love that Lois had enough sense to see he was in dire need of sleep and made him go take a nap. thud

I'm sure she will have a few choice words for him later but for now listen to Lois.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Val! [Linked Image]

You caught me, I love reveal fics with an undying passion rotflol

And of course she wants him to take a nap first, what good is it to take a strip off the hide of a man who's too exhausted to fully appreciate the experience? (I almost said 'enjoy' but that's not the right word at all)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That ending was adorable! clap "Don't need a nap" indeed, petulant Clark was just the cherry on top for this. smile Also a hilarious way for Lois to find out the secret. In fact, it kind of has me wondering how it never happened before. o_O

~•~
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
hehe, thanks! I'm glad you liked the ending, tired sulky Clark was a fun mental image laugh

As far as how it hadn't happened before, I'm just going to assume that Lady Lucky decided it was time for Lois to know and blipped off to Vegas to blow on some other guy's dice wink

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That was so much fun! I love how she's forcing him to take a nap. That has me laughing SO hard right now. Great work! And congrats on your first solo story. You do have more for us, yes???

(Is in awe of Lois' self restraint not to touch anything when feeling the space between his butt and seat.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Vicki, I'm so glad you liked it! Clark definitely wasn't making his own best choices, so somone needed to step up and do it for him. He's lucky he didn't get put in Time Out and sent for a nap! lol

I do have more! Feli and I still have more chapters to post for City of (Fallen) Angels and I have another, longer story that I'm working on on my own (plus a hutch full of plot bunnies nibbling at my heels)

Thanks for reading!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
Thanks Vicki, I'm so glad you liked it! Clark definitely wasn't making his own best choices, so somone needed to step up and do it for him. He's lucky he didn't get put in Time Out and sent for a nap! lol

I do have more! Feli and I still have more chapters to post for City of (Fallen) Angels and I have another, longer story that I'm working on on my own (plus a hutch full of plot bunnies nibbling at my heels)

Thanks for reading!

(Dumps a ton of carrots into the hutch. Carrots laced with sugar...)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey now, I don't need that sort of "assistance"! Shoo! lol

*hurriedly puts up a Vicki-proof fence around the hutch* goofy

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
Hey now, I don't need that sort of "assistance"! Shoo! lol

*hurriedly puts up a Vicki-proof fence around the hutch* goofy

(Sends in the drones)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a fun story. And just the right length for me these days. (I'm extra-busy with work, and an occasional super-short is about all I have time to read.)

I especially appreciated the whirlwind lines.

I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
E! You posted a solo fic?!!!! hyper

I loved it! Lois feeling the space between his butt and the seat had me rolling. lol And petulant Clark not wanting to nap was adorable. I loved how Lois reacted most of all, feeling upset but still reasonable.

Wonderful story! Great job, and I can't wait for more from you! Keep those bunnies nice and fed!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois winced. “Don’t be silly Clark, you’re the most human person I’ve ever known.” He beamed at her like she’d just invented the cure for cancer right there in the car.

“So where are we going?” he asked again as she pulled away from the curb.

“We’re going to your place.”

“My place?” he sounded a little befuddled.

“Yes, your place. You’re going to make me some coffee, and feed me, and then we’re going to have a talk. A long talk.”

Yup, that sounds like our favorite couple!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you Lynn, I'm glad you enjoyed it! grin

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard