Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
We've finally made it to season 3! There were several fun ones in this set, most notable getting to do one of my favorite episodes, 'Ordinary People.' Jimmy's actually turned out to be one of my favorites, though, and as much as I was dreading watching 'Contact' again, I was very happy with how that one turned out.

Let me know what you think!

(The Argh episodes are coming up, and I'm starting to wonder how that's going to turn out...)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Martha. How previous. This is one of my favorite scenes from the show. It isn’t just Martha who now has s confidante. Lois also gains the wisdom and mentoring of Clark’s mother. A double, mutual blessing for both of them.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
SupesFan is on the money! This story with Martha as the central character touches the heart and reminds us of how much we appreciate the lady.

The other quotables are cool as well, this one just caught my eye and my heart the most.

Last edited by Morgana; 09/06/18 07:22 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Supesfan! I love that scene, too -- up till then, I'd been so caught up in what it would mean to Clark if Lois knew his secret, but that scene with Martha really brought it home that it would be a huge adjustment, but a great one, for all four of them.

Glad you enjoyed them, Morgana! Martha's such a great character!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard