Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AntiKryptonite FDK: Quotable 44, 45, 46, and 47 - 09/04/18 05:10 AM
We've finally made it to season 3! There were several fun ones in this set, most notable getting to do one of my favorite episodes, 'Ordinary People.' Jimmy's actually turned out to be one of my favorites, though, and as much as I was dreading watching 'Contact' again, I was very happy with how that one turned out.

Let me know what you think!

(The Argh episodes are coming up, and I'm starting to wonder how that's going to turn out...)
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: Quotable 44, 45, 46, and 47 - 09/04/18 04:10 PM
Martha. How previous. This is one of my favorite scenes from the show. It isn’t just Martha who now has s confidante. Lois also gains the wisdom and mentoring of Clark’s mother. A double, mutual blessing for both of them.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Quotable 44, 45, 46, and 47 - 09/05/18 08:30 PM
SupesFan is on the money! This story with Martha as the central character touches the heart and reminds us of how much we appreciate the lady.

The other quotables are cool as well, this one just caught my eye and my heart the most.
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Quotable 44, 45, 46, and 47 - 09/15/18 08:34 PM
Thanks, Supesfan! I love that scene, too -- up till then, I'd been so caught up in what it would mean to Clark if Lois knew his secret, but that scene with Martha really brought it home that it would be a huge adjustment, but a great one, for all four of them.

Glad you enjoyed them, Morgana! Martha's such a great character!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards