Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281746 08/31/18 12:02 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This villain brought to you through countless hours of watching my husband play the Arkham Batman games series a few years ago. smile Enjoy, and have a lovely weekend!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This villain is SUPER CREEPY!!

Also, for about half a sentence I was expecting Lois to be dressed... um... differently than she was wink

Can't wait for the next chapter!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And the award for the creepiest chapter of the week goes to....Vicki. clap You have no idea how hard it wasn't to respond to the questions of who the mysterious villain was. evil

Quite a blunder you have this duo in. I'm afraid to discover what state your 'Joker' is in. peep

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
This villain is SUPER CREEPY!!

Also, for about half a sentence I was expecting Lois to be dressed... um... differently than she was wink

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks, E! Couldn't resist a good, creepy villain! He gets even a little creepier in the next chapter, so stay tuned! Same SuperBat time, same SuperBat channel. wink

Just curious, how did you picture Lois dressed? In a Cat suit? wink I couldn't resist the "wearing my old clothes" line.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
And the award for the creepiest chapter of the week goes to....Vicki. clap You have no idea how hard it wasn't to respond to the questions of who the mysterious villain was. evil

Quite a blunder you have this duo in. I'm afraid to discover what state your 'Joker' is in. peep

Hahaha! Thanks, Val! You know, I'm not sure if I had more fun writing Creepy Jason or Creepy Lex from the challenge fic a few months ago. Both were super interesting to get into the minds of.

Joker is...well, you'll see. evil

I was biting my tongue ALL WEEK against giving villain clues!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Honestly, I was half expecting her to be dressed as Batgirl, and give Clark crap about sticking with a superhero who never lied to her >.>

grin

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Honestly, I was half expecting her to be dressed as Batgirl, and give Clark crap about sticking with a superhero who never lied to her >.>

grin

Haha! I actually did consider a Batgirl uniform! But it didn't make sense the more I thought about it. Alfred is good at making costumes, but there's just no way he'd be able to make Lois one that fast.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh no, Logic! My arch nemesis! shocked

For some reason, I was imagining that there would already be one hanging around in the Bat Closet.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh no, Logic! My arch nemesis! shocked

For some reason, I was imagining that there would already be one hanging around in the Bat Closet.

laugh To be honest, I had thought of that angle, but couldn't rationalize there being a Batgirl suit without having to go off on an explanatory tangent.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! Lois to the rescue. Clark better be careful though. Lois still has the Kryptonite.

I loved the Wonder Woman mention. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay! Lois to the rescue. Clark better be careful though. Lois still has the Kryptonite.

I loved the Wonder Woman mention. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Haha, yep! Clark better watch his back!

Glad you enjoyed the Wonder Woman reference. I couldn't resist. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, it wasn’t Dick Grayson? Sorry, my knowledge of Batman canon is extremely limited. But everyone is right. This guy is seriously creepy.

The exchange between Lois, Clark and Bruce was one for the books. smile1

I wish Jimmy would stop calling Clark, CK while in his Superman guise. Sooner rather than later he is going to make a blunder and the secret will be blown! Since his code name is Oracle he should know better.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh, it wasn’t Dick Grayson? Sorry, my knowledge of Batman canon is extremely limited. But everyone is right. This guy is seriously creepy.

The exchange between Lois, Clark and Bruce was one for the books. smile1

I wish Jimmy would stop calling Clark, CK while in his Superman guise. Sooner rather than later he is going to make a blunder and the secret will be blown! Since his code name is Oracle he should know better.

I fully admit that my Batman knowledge isn't strong either. But the Jason Todd stuff popped up in the Batman: Arkham games, which my husband was playing a few years ago. (And by playing, I mean finishing the game AND going for as many of the achievements as he could, which I actively helped him with.) I thought the story was cool and it inspired me to use Jason as the villain, rather than Joker, as I'd initially planned.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard