Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 08/31/18 04:02 AM
This villain brought to you through countless hours of watching my husband play the Arkham Batman games series a few years ago. smile Enjoy, and have a lovely weekend!
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 08/31/18 04:51 AM
This villain is SUPER CREEPY!!

Also, for about half a sentence I was expecting Lois to be dressed... um... differently than she was wink

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 08/31/18 03:06 PM
And the award for the creepiest chapter of the week goes to....Vicki. clap You have no idea how hard it wasn't to respond to the questions of who the mysterious villain was. evil

Quite a blunder you have this duo in. I'm afraid to discover what state your 'Joker' is in. peep
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 04:20 AM
Originally Posted by Endelda
This villain is SUPER CREEPY!!

Also, for about half a sentence I was expecting Lois to be dressed... um... differently than she was wink

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks, E! Couldn't resist a good, creepy villain! He gets even a little creepier in the next chapter, so stay tuned! Same SuperBat time, same SuperBat channel. wink

Just curious, how did you picture Lois dressed? In a Cat suit? wink I couldn't resist the "wearing my old clothes" line.

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
And the award for the creepiest chapter of the week goes to....Vicki. clap You have no idea how hard it wasn't to respond to the questions of who the mysterious villain was. evil

Quite a blunder you have this duo in. I'm afraid to discover what state your 'Joker' is in. peep

Hahaha! Thanks, Val! You know, I'm not sure if I had more fun writing Creepy Jason or Creepy Lex from the challenge fic a few months ago. Both were super interesting to get into the minds of.

Joker is...well, you'll see. evil

I was biting my tongue ALL WEEK against giving villain clues!
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 05:01 AM
Honestly, I was half expecting her to be dressed as Batgirl, and give Clark crap about sticking with a superhero who never lied to her >.>

grin
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 05:41 AM
Honestly, I was half expecting her to be dressed as Batgirl, and give Clark crap about sticking with a superhero who never lied to her >.>

grin

Haha! I actually did consider a Batgirl uniform! But it didn't make sense the more I thought about it. Alfred is good at making costumes, but there's just no way he'd be able to make Lois one that fast.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 05:48 AM
Oh no, Logic! My arch nemesis! shocked

For some reason, I was imagining that there would already be one hanging around in the Bat Closet.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/02/18 03:28 PM
Oh no, Logic! My arch nemesis! shocked

For some reason, I was imagining that there would already be one hanging around in the Bat Closet.

laugh To be honest, I had thought of that angle, but couldn't rationalize there being a Batgirl suit without having to go off on an explanatory tangent.
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/03/18 06:41 AM
Yay! Lois to the rescue. Clark better be careful though. Lois still has the Kryptonite.

I loved the Wonder Woman mention. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 09/04/18 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay! Lois to the rescue. Clark better be careful though. Lois still has the Kryptonite.

I loved the Wonder Woman mention. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Haha, yep! Clark better watch his back!

Glad you enjoyed the Wonder Woman reference. I couldn't resist. smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 10/08/18 12:32 AM
Oh, it wasn’t Dick Grayson? Sorry, my knowledge of Batman canon is extremely limited. But everyone is right. This guy is seriously creepy.

The exchange between Lois, Clark and Bruce was one for the books. smile1

I wish Jimmy would stop calling Clark, CK while in his Superman guise. Sooner rather than later he is going to make a blunder and the secret will be blown! Since his code name is Oracle he should know better.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (13/18) - 10/08/18 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh, it wasn’t Dick Grayson? Sorry, my knowledge of Batman canon is extremely limited. But everyone is right. This guy is seriously creepy.

The exchange between Lois, Clark and Bruce was one for the books. smile1

I wish Jimmy would stop calling Clark, CK while in his Superman guise. Sooner rather than later he is going to make a blunder and the secret will be blown! Since his code name is Oracle he should know better.

I fully admit that my Batman knowledge isn't strong either. But the Jason Todd stuff popped up in the Batman: Arkham games, which my husband was playing a few years ago. (And by playing, I mean finishing the game AND going for as many of the achievements as he could, which I actively helped him with.) I thought the story was cool and it inspired me to use Jason as the villain, rather than Joker, as I'd initially planned.

Thanks for reading!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards