Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by jackiek
LOL! Hilarious and original. rotflol

Thank you! Glad you liked it! I haven't seen a hair reveal before and thought it could be fun. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
DC you have done it again:

Clark was so happy in the beginning and then that long hair ruined the secret! Yay, Lois! thud Seeing right through the disguise will save a lot of grief.

By the way, I always liked Clark with slightly longer hair. Ah, my Warrior King ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
DC you have done it again:

Clark was so happy in the beginning and then that long hair ruined the secret! Yay, Lois! thud Seeing right through the disguise will save a lot of grief.

By the way, I always liked Clark with slightly longer hair. Ah, my Warrior King ...

Haha, you know me. I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to pull the rug out from underneath Clark. Or, at least it feels that way sometimes. :p

Thanks for reading!

(I do prefer Season 2 and 3's hair, for the record. Season 1 was a bit long early on and Season 4 went SO short!)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
rotflol
Oh my GOD! I really didn’t see it coming! LOL.
Clark’s POV is marvelously evocative: one is really drawn into his enthusiasm... only to fall flat on one’s mullet!
Lois: 1 – Clark: 0

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
rotflol
Oh my GOD! I really didn’t see it coming! LOL.
Clark’s POV is marvelously evocative: one is really drawn into his enthusiasm... only to fall flat on one’s mullet!
Lois: 1 – Clark: 0

Haha! Thank you! Glad I could give you a surprise ending! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki!
Clark rejoices over the fact that he wasn’t recognized at his first rescue as Superman, and prepares to give Lois the very first Superman interview.
I just realized, did we ever have a story where Lois was actually less than impressed by Superman’s debut. Mainly thinking of him as yet another guy being a guy and trying to show he is just so ‘super’?

He’d be hounded by every reporter in the world and expected to give them all quotes for their articles.
What if he started to quote fortune cookies, and only fortune cookies?

Reflexively, she sucked in a sharp, surprised breath when she caught sight of him. Unfortunately, a Lo Mein noddle
did it flap around, splashing against her nose?
LOIS: eek

worked its way down her throat in the same moment, and she wound up coughing for a few seconds while she tried to compose herself.
LOIS: Better. I guess…

“I heard you’ve been looking for me,” he replied with a gleam in his eye. Just that morning, Perry had – once again! – lectured his reporters about the importance of being the paper to snag Superman’s first interview.
Oooh, what if Linda King had arrived earlier and Clark had given her the first rescue and interview?

But there are hundreds of other amazing reporters all over the world who could also do your story justice.”
shock You let Clois out to play early, didn’t you? [Linked Image]

“Everything,” she said breathlessly. “But, um, perhaps you’d be more comfortable talking in the conference room? Where it’s a bit more private?”
Private? They kind alone, so…she doesn’t know, does she?

“Okay,” she said after a long minute. “I guess the first question is…how long have you been Superman for, Clark?”
[Linked Image]

“How did I know?” Lois asked, as if to clarify what he’d been trying to say. “It took me about thirty seconds to figure you out in the rocket.” She grinned, as wide and bright as the Cheshire Cat. “Clark, it’s 1993. You’re the only person in all of Metropolis sporting a mullet.”
laugh

That was quite unexpected!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just realized, did we ever have a story where Lois was actually less than impressed by Superman’s debut. Mainly thinking of him as yet another guy being a guy and trying to show he is just so ‘super’?

Eeep! Don't poke the muse! She's busy with an antiverse! wink

But seriously, I haven't personally seen that angle.

Or movie quotes! devil

did it flap around, splashing against her nose?
LOIS:

lol

Oooh, what if Linda King had arrived earlier and Clark had given her the first rescue and interview?

Lois: I'd be in jail for murder.

Private? They kind alone, so…she doesn’t know, does she?

Clark: (ignores the Klaxxon alarm sounds)

That was quite unexpected!

Always happy to hear I pulled off a surprise! Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
rotflol rotflol

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
rotflol rotflol

Glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki!

Eeep! Don't poke the muse! She's busy with an antiverse!
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Probably should get to that one some day smile Right now, short one are so much easier to fit in huh

Or movie quotes!
Because he learned English from movies. Also explains how he acts with Lois.

Lois: I'd be in jail for murder.
laugh [Linked Image]

Always happy to hear I pulled off a surprise! Thanks for reading!
Always a pleasure!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard