#281623 08/10/18 09:59 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark's in trouble! Clark's in trouble! dance

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ohhhhhh boy! Now that is one heck of a cliffhanger!! I'm going to be on the edge of my seat till you get back and post the next chapter! hyper

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by elizabeth
Ohhhhhh boy! Now that is one heck of a cliffhanger!! I'm going to be on the edge of my seat till you get back and post the next chapter! hyper

Haha! I couldn't resist the cliffhanger. But boy is Clark up a creek now! smile

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark really should have listened to Grandma Tildy and told Lois already. Now he's in a lot of trouble. He'll be in even more trouble if he blows Bruce's secret. Maybe he should just fly away real fast and hope they think they imagined the whole thing. goofy

Looking forward to the next part. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark really should have listened to Grandma Tildy and told Lois already. Now he's in a lot of trouble. He'll be in even more trouble if he blows Bruce's secret. Maybe he should just fly away real fast and hope they think they imagined the whole thing. goofy

Looking forward to the next part. smile

Haha, yes, he should have. But he's Clark. Tender of heart, hard of head. I'm not sure he could fly away even if he wanted to. Lois would flay him alive! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh man, he has to tell Lois what he does on his ‘off hours’. I see lots of problems in the future if he doesn’t... and quick!

Hmmm, this fight sounds like an important one.

Both Jimmy and Lois were in the apartment when he made the costume spin? What? Clark forgot to close the door? shock

Next chapter is going to be a winner! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh man, he has to tell Lois what he does on his ‘off hours’. I see lots of problems in the future if he doesn’t... and quick!

Hmmm, this fight sounds like an important one.

Both Jimmy and Lois were in the apartment when he made the costume spin? What? Clark forgot to close the door? shock

Next chapter is going to be a winner! thumbsup

More like he had the door unlocked and Lois just waltzed in with Jimmy. wink Clark's in trouble now! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard